About Me

Hi, My name is Sam and I am a Year 5 student at Mt Carmel School. I wanted to participate in the Summer Blogging as I was with my mum when Rachel came to talk to her class. I asked my mum if I can join. Finally she agrees and I am very keen to journey through with so many children around New Zealand.

Tuesday, January 23, 2018

Week Four, Day 2, Activity 1: Chasing Great

Richie McCaw
1. Richie McCaw was one of only twenty players who have won two rugby union world cups.
2. Richie McCaw's full name is Richard Hugh McCaw.
3. His birth date is the 31st December 1980

2 comments:

  1. Hey there Sam, thanks for completing another activity and sharing three interesting facts about Richie Mccaw. It's crazy that he became the captain of the All Blacks at only age 23. That must have been an awesome and unique experience. I don't usually watch too much rugby, except for perhaps the All Blacks games. Do you?

    Thanks, Billy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am not a big fan of rugby so I only watch the world cup finals for league

    ReplyDelete

Week Four, Day 2, Activity 2: Sporting Heroes

Yulia Lipnitskaya Yulia  Vyacheslavovna Lipnitskaya is a former competitive Russian figure skater. When Yulia was 16 she competed at the...