About Me

Hi, My name is Sam and I am a Year 5 student at Mt Carmel School. I wanted to participate in the Summer Blogging as I was with my mum when Rachel came to talk to her class. I asked my mum if I can join. Finally she agrees and I am very keen to journey through with so many children around New Zealand.

Friday, January 5, 2018

Interview with Bill Kini

Bonus Activity: #EarnTheFern

QUESTION: Hi Bill, Tell us how did you feel when know you were the best heavyweight boxer? Please talk about your reaction at the time.

QUESTION; I understand it was very tough for you to keep training day in day out. What was your motivation?

QUESTION: Who did you dedicate your achievement to? Of course the country but was there someone that was special to you?

QUESTION: What do you do in your leisure or do you spend your life in boxing?



1 comment:

  1. Hey there Sam, thanks for writing four questions that you would ask Bill Kini during an interview. I especially like your fourth question, it's great because it encourages him to talk about his life outside of boxing, which is what the public won't know much about.

    If you could interview someone famous, who would it be and what questions would you ask?

    Thanks, Billy

    ReplyDelete

Week Four, Day 2, Activity 2: Sporting Heroes

Yulia Lipnitskaya Yulia  Vyacheslavovna Lipnitskaya is a former competitive Russian figure skater. When Yulia was 16 she competed at the...