About Me

Hi, My name is Sam and I am a Year 5 student at Mt Carmel School. I wanted to participate in the Summer Blogging as I was with my mum when Rachel came to talk to her class. I asked my mum if I can join. Finally she agrees and I am very keen to journey through with so many children around New Zealand.

Tuesday, January 16, 2018

WEEK 3

Day 1: White Picket Fences (The 1950s) -

Activity 1: Meat and Three Veg
dinner (2).jpg

‘meat and three veg’ rule

WHAT A HEALTHY MEAL
I would like to keep to this meal rule because it's very healthy. I know it will be difficult at this time because there are so many fast food around.

If my is strick enough, I can do it.




1 comment:

  1. Hey Sam, it's fantastic to see that you've completed another activity. I am glad you are interested and keen on the meat and three veg rule. It certainly is healthy and well balanced. It's definitely much better for you than fast food.

    Do you think it would get boring eating the same sort of food each night of the week?

    What do you usually have for dinner?

    Thanks, Billy

    ReplyDelete

Week Four, Day 2, Activity 2: Sporting Heroes

Yulia Lipnitskaya Yulia  Vyacheslavovna Lipnitskaya is a former competitive Russian figure skater. When Yulia was 16 she competed at the...