About Me

Hi, My name is Sam and I am a Year 5 student at Mt Carmel School. I wanted to participate in the Summer Blogging as I was with my mum when Rachel came to talk to her class. I asked my mum if I can join. Finally she agrees and I am very keen to journey through with so many children around New Zealand.

Monday, January 22, 2018

Week 4, Day 4, Bonus Activity: The 4 O’Clock News

Adelina Sotnikova (Russian figure skater)

Question 1: What is your daily routine as a professional figure skater?

Question 2: What did it feel like being the first Russian to win the gold medal, ladies single at the winter olympics?

Question 3: Do you spent all your time at skating or are there other things you do?

1 comment:

  1. Kia Ora Sam,

    I see that you'd love to interview the Russian figure skater, Adelina Sotnikova. I love how you've asked if she enjoys spending all of her time skating; I hope for her sake that she has other interests :)
    Maybe next time you could include a photo of her.
    You seem to know a lot about Miss Sotnikova— are you also interested in figure skating?

    Cheers,

    Jordan.

    ReplyDelete

Week Four, Day 2, Activity 2: Sporting Heroes

Yulia Lipnitskaya Yulia  Vyacheslavovna Lipnitskaya is a former competitive Russian figure skater. When Yulia was 16 she competed at the...