About Me

Hi, My name is Sam and I am a Year 5 student at Mt Carmel School. I wanted to participate in the Summer Blogging as I was with my mum when Rachel came to talk to her class. I asked my mum if I can join. Finally she agrees and I am very keen to journey through with so many children around New Zealand.

Tuesday, January 23, 2018

Week Four, Day 1, Activity 2: Lord of the Rings

If I had $300,000,000 that I could spend on whatever I wanted I would give $200,000,000 to different charities and that would leave me with $100,000,000. The next thing that I would spend my money on would be 1 year worth of ice skating passes so that I could skate every day, that would be amazing. All the rest of the money I would probably save in my bank account so that when I get older I might run a large business and buy a house. I am already very grateful for what I have and having that much money added on would be very nice but I think I will survive whether or whether not I have that money.
This is just my honest opinion.

1 comment:

  1. Hi again Sam, it's awesome to see that you've completed this activity and written about how you would spend $300 million. I am so impressed that you would give two thirds of the money to different charities. That is incredibly generous of you!

    I thought you might spend some on ice skating passes! I bet that wouldn't make much of a dent in the remaining $1 million. You could probably just buy the ice skating rink and then use it for free!

    It would be a great idea to put heaps in the bank because you would get lots of interest from the bank and it would go up and up!

    What a terrific post, well done Sam,
    Billy

    ReplyDelete

Week Four, Day 2, Activity 2: Sporting Heroes

Yulia Lipnitskaya Yulia  Vyacheslavovna Lipnitskaya is a former competitive Russian figure skater. When Yulia was 16 she competed at the...