About Me

Hi, My name is Sam and I am a Year 5 student at Mt Carmel School. I wanted to participate in the Summer Blogging as I was with my mum when Rachel came to talk to her class. I asked my mum if I can join. Finally she agrees and I am very keen to journey through with so many children around New Zealand.

Thursday, January 11, 2018

Week 2: Day 2: The Roaring 20’s (The 1920s)

The Lions Cage


In this movie, I think it is about how this man dealt with different situations or problems. However, he thought he can fool the lion but he was wrong. He is so lucky to make the narrow escape.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Sam,

    This is Jade C from the Summer Learning Journey blogging team! It's great to see that you have been very active over the holidays, this shows that you are learning even outside the school, well done!

    Charlie Chaplin is very funny because his actions and facial expressions do not match the situation that he is in. His facial expressions and body gestures clearly express the feelings of the character and that's what makes him a very good actor. He is considered as one of the best actors and the icon of the 1920s.

    I also like black and white movies because if there are violent scenes that exposes blood and wounds, it doesn't scare me as much as the coloured movies. Also, I like them because I think they get you to think in depth about the hidden message behind the story. I love watching James Dean's movies, he is one of my favourite actors.

    All the best,
    Jade C.

    ReplyDelete

Week Four, Day 2, Activity 2: Sporting Heroes

Yulia Lipnitskaya Yulia  Vyacheslavovna Lipnitskaya is a former competitive Russian figure skater. When Yulia was 16 she competed at the...