About Me

Hi, My name is Sam and I am a Year 5 student at Mt Carmel School. I wanted to participate in the Summer Blogging as I was with my mum when Rachel came to talk to her class. I asked my mum if I can join. Finally she agrees and I am very keen to journey through with so many children around New Zealand.

Sunday, January 21, 2018

Day 3, Activity 1: Ready to Roll

(1) Ray Columbus and The Invaders "She's The Mod" song is quite catchy and it has a good beat. I also really like the name of the music group. I felt like dancing when I heard this song.

(2) Golden Harvest "I Need Your Love" has lovely background music and a moving beat.

(3) New Zealand Underdogs "Sitting In The Rain" in my opinion is not the catchiest song out of the three. It was not as moving and I think the song itself is quite plain and boring.



1 comment:

  1. Kia Ora Sam,

    My name is Jordan and I'm the Kootuitui (Papakura, South Auckland) cluster manager. I see that you're actually a student from Mt. Carmel School and are participating as your Mum teaches at St Pius X School.
    That's really wonderful that you're keen to do the programme, and I'm glad to see that you've already completed so much! Ka pai!

    Thanks for ranking these three video clips from the popular 1970s programme, Ready to Roll. It's quite the common trend that students are choosing Ray Columbus and The Invaders, "She's a Mod" — I must admit, it is pretty catchy.
    What do you think about that music, generally? Do you like music from the 1970s?

    Keep up the great work, Sam!

    Cheers,

    Jordan.

    ReplyDelete

Week Four, Day 2, Activity 2: Sporting Heroes

Yulia Lipnitskaya Yulia  Vyacheslavovna Lipnitskaya is a former competitive Russian figure skater. When Yulia was 16 she competed at the...