About Me

Hi, My name is Sam and I am a Year 5 student at Mt Carmel School. I wanted to participate in the Summer Blogging as I was with my mum when Rachel came to talk to her class. I asked my mum if I can join. Finally she agrees and I am very keen to journey through with so many children around New Zealand.

Thursday, January 18, 2018

Week 3: Day 1 -Bonus Activity: Snail Mail

My postcard is about New Zealand a mountainous country. This is a picture on One Tree Hill and it has sheep on the mountain.    On the right side is Mt Everest with the New Zealand flag. I chose to put it there because in 1953 Sir Edmund Hillary reached the top of the highest mountain in the world.  Hillary was with the other guy.  New Zealand is a very green place and it would be lovely for people to know. 
I really struggled to do this activity.

1 comment:

  1. Hey again Sam this post card is amazing! I really like the mountain you have drawn in the background, and also the little lambs at the bottom of the post card. They are very cute!

    What made you struggle to complete this activity? I think you've done a terrific job.

    Thanks, Billy

    ReplyDelete

Week Four, Day 2, Activity 2: Sporting Heroes

Yulia Lipnitskaya Yulia  Vyacheslavovna Lipnitskaya is a former competitive Russian figure skater. When Yulia was 16 she competed at the...