About Me

Hi, My name is Sam and I am a Year 5 student at Mt Carmel School. I wanted to participate in the Summer Blogging as I was with my mum when Rachel came to talk to her class. I asked my mum if I can join. Finally she agrees and I am very keen to journey through with so many children around New Zealand.

Thursday, January 11, 2018

Bonus Activity: Paying it Forward

If I were to travel back in time to the 1930s in New Zealand I would take tinned food because they would last longer. I would also take clothing. The type of clothing depends on the weather. lastly I would take some treats like chocolate and chippies.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Sam,

    This is Jade C from the Summer Learning Journey blogging team.

    I would love to receive some chocolates because they are my favourite treat! People from the great depression would be starving for nice food like the ones you have listed above. Canned Spaghetti and beans have lots of carbohydrate and protein which are essential daily nutrition for everyone to live and survive. Then there are treats like chocolate and chippies that would provide some extra boost of energy for them to be happy and active.

    I would also include some warm socks (those thick ones you wear in winter), warm scarves, and torches (so they can see in the dark). How about you? What other things would you bring?

    I hope to read more of your amazing activity blog posts :)
    Jade C.

    ReplyDelete

Week Four, Day 2, Activity 2: Sporting Heroes

Yulia Lipnitskaya Yulia  Vyacheslavovna Lipnitskaya is a former competitive Russian figure skater. When Yulia was 16 she competed at the...