About Me

Hi, My name is Sam and I am a Year 5 student at Mt Carmel School. I wanted to participate in the Summer Blogging as I was with my mum when Rachel came to talk to her class. I asked my mum if I can join. Finally she agrees and I am very keen to journey through with so many children around New Zealand.

Sunday, January 7, 2018

Figure Skating

Figure skating


On the first few weeks of the holidays I juggled between blogging and figure skating,
however I spent more time skating. I went to Paradise Ice Skating,
Botany nearly everyday. I spent 4 hours there every time I go.
I met up with my skating friends and we worked on the skills that we learnt
at skate school. We had lots of fun.
For Christmas, I got the most amazing present - my figure skates!!!!!!
I am very thankful to my Mum and Dad.
On the 30th of December, a tragic ankle injury disabled me to get back on the ice.
But my ankle is getting better and I can’t wait to get back on the ice.
My Skates
the brand is Riedell Pearls
with Luna blades


1 comment:

  1. Hey Sam,

    This is Jade C from the Summer Learning Journey :)

    I can see that you are having a lot of fun and keeping you busy in the holidays by actively blogging as well as doing other activities like ice-skating. I also live around Botany area so I sometimes go to Paradise Ice Skating rink with my family and friends. I like skating because I like being in the cold and I like skating! I tend to fall a number of times but I still enjoy skating!

    Your parents are amazing, you are so lucky to have your own pair of skates! My favourite colours are white and pink and your skates have all the colours that I like :)

    All the best,
    Jade C.

    ReplyDelete

Week Four, Day 2, Activity 2: Sporting Heroes

Yulia Lipnitskaya Yulia  Vyacheslavovna Lipnitskaya is a former competitive Russian figure skater. When Yulia was 16 she competed at the...