About Me

Hi, My name is Sam and I am a Year 5 student at Mt Carmel School. I wanted to participate in the Summer Blogging as I was with my mum when Rachel came to talk to her class. I asked my mum if I can join. Finally she agrees and I am very keen to journey through with so many children around New Zealand.

Wednesday, January 17, 2018

Week 3: Day 2: Activity 1: The Dawn of Television

Image result for family feud tv3My favourite TV programme is Family Feud in TV 3.
It is hosted by Dia Henwood. Each night two families compete to win cash and prizes.  If a team wins for 5 nights they get a new car.
They have to guess the most popular responses to a survey of 100 New Zealanders.

One of my Christmas presents is a Family Feud game and my family enjoyed playing it during this holiday.  

1 comment:

  1. Hey Sam, it's great to see how busy you have been with your blog, you have completed loads of activities. Keep it up!

    I also really like watching Family Feud. Dai Henwood is super funny and when you're watching you can guess what the answers might be and see how you would do if you were on the game show.

    What is the board game like? Are the questions easy, hard, interesting?

    I have been having a conversation with a girl from Point England school, and on her blog we have been talking about Family Feud. She is now asking me lots of questions from the board game and I am guessing the answers. I wish I could say I was doing well but I keep guessing answers that are way off! It seems like a fun game though.

    Thanks, Billy

    ReplyDelete

Week Four, Day 2, Activity 2: Sporting Heroes

Yulia Lipnitskaya Yulia  Vyacheslavovna Lipnitskaya is a former competitive Russian figure skater. When Yulia was 16 she competed at the...