About Me

Hi, My name is Sam and I am a Year 5 student at Mt Carmel School. I wanted to participate in the Summer Blogging as I was with my mum when Rachel came to talk to her class. I asked my mum if I can join. Finally she agrees and I am very keen to journey through with so many children around New Zealand.

Tuesday, January 16, 2018

Returning to the Rink

Hooray! I back to the rink. I am finally able to go to the ice today after almost 3 weeks.  Such a great feeling.  I am worried if I can still able to do my moves.  It is upsetting to think that I will have to go back and start again.  I will let you know I will do. 


1 comment:

  1. Hey Sam,

    It's Jade C here from the Summer Learning Journey team :)

    How wonderful to hear that you've recovered from your injury and finally able to go back to the rink to skate! I hope that your ankle is strong like it used to be and able to do your moves perfectly! I wish you wouldn't get any more injuries so you can skate whenever you want to and practice your moves :)

    I look forward to hearing all about your first day of ice-skating after your 3 weeks of recovery!

    Jade C.

    ReplyDelete

Week Four, Day 2, Activity 2: Sporting Heroes

Yulia Lipnitskaya Yulia  Vyacheslavovna Lipnitskaya is a former competitive Russian figure skater. When Yulia was 16 she competed at the...