About Me

Hi, My name is Sam and I am a Year 5 student at Mt Carmel School. I wanted to participate in the Summer Blogging as I was with my mum when Rachel came to talk to her class. I asked my mum if I can join. Finally she agrees and I am very keen to journey through with so many children around New Zealand.

Friday, January 19, 2018

Week 3: Day 3: Activity 2: Bell Bottom Pants

 FASHION OF 1970S



What I like about this fashion of 1970s
i. I like the flare pants. It is trendy.
ii. I like the high cut mini skirt.


What don't like about the 1970s fashion.
 i. I don't like the printed pants
ii.  I don't like the button up shirt of the men.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey again Sam, awesome to see you've been working really hard and completing lots of activities during your summer break. I hope you ankle is better and you've been skating!

    I really like this activity, it's always interesting to hear what kids think of the fashion in the 1970's because it actually wasn't too long ago, so there are definitely still some aspects that kids today might like.

    I'm glad to hear that you like some parts of the fashion such as the flared pants and the high cut mini skirt. I like the colours the women are wearing, they all seem to be somewhat matching.

    I agree, I really dislike the man's printed pants on the far right. It's a bit strange how they're tucking their shirts in too. Their pants are a little tight as well. The blonde guy has a funny looking hair cut too!

    So do you prefer the fashion of today or the 1970's?

    ReplyDelete

Week Four, Day 2, Activity 2: Sporting Heroes

Yulia Lipnitskaya Yulia  Vyacheslavovna Lipnitskaya is a former competitive Russian figure skater. When Yulia was 16 she competed at the...